Tuition Fee & Administration Fee:
- Full day Montessori program
- $1,050/month (September to June)
- Non refundable Registration fee: $1,500 ($450 – supplies/field trips, $1,050 – full year tuition reward program)
- Half day Montessori program
- $450/month (September to June)
- Non refundable Registration fee: $700 (250 – supplies/field trips, $450 – full year tuition reward program)
- OSC program
- $475/month (September to June)
- Non refundable Registration fee: $700 (225 – supplies/parties, $475 – full year tuition reward program)
Remark: Application Fee and Registration Fee are non-Refundable
What is Full Year Tuition Reward Program? Simply commit to our 10 months full school year program
School Fee Policy:
There is no school fee discount for more than one child enrolled in the school or from scheduled center closures, family vacation, temporary absence or irregular attendance. Fees are the same for the months in which holidays occur.
Funding for child care service is the responsibility of the Province of Alberta Family and Social Services. Subsidies may be awarded after an assessment of income and family situation. Children must attend a minimum approved hours per month for parents to receive full approved subsidy. If your child uses less than approved hours per month, your subsidy may be reduced proportionately. Parents are responsible for paying the portion reduced. If you want to know more in details, please go to the website: http://humanservices.alberta.ca/financial-support/15104.html
If a student is to be withdrawn before the end of the school year, a minimum of one complete month written notice must be given prior to withdrawal from our school (i.e. Jan 31 notice given for termination on March 1). Withdrawal before the end of the school year will result in losing the full year tuition reward program.